Monday, September 16, 2013

Best Friend Ad

                                LOOKING FOR A BEST FRIEND

     I am looking for a best friend who has many of the same qualities that I do.  They have to be athletic so that when I complain about sports they know exactly what I'm talking about and start complaining with me. You have to have a sarcastic sense of humor and not take things too seriously since I am always sarcastic and do not mean most of the things I say. I drink about 1-2 cups of coffee a day so you will have to either be a coffee drinker or be willing to try it and see if you like it. I want you to always tell the truth and be brutally honest even if you think I wont like it because I would rather hear it from you than someone else. As long as you have these qualities you have the potential to be my new best friend so please contact me if you are interested in having a meeting.

      

1 comment:

  1. Love the part about always telling the truth and being brutally honest -- you put it in a good context (rather hear it from you than someone else.) What else are best friends for than to tell us what we least want to hear? Good point.

    ReplyDelete